Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
The name Radically Eccentric says it all! Google radically then eccentric and you will get it!! I am just a young college grad seeking the Lord with all I have.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

No Name... <== It's Fitting!

So I couldn't come up with a name for this blog... but don't worry it's going to be worth the read.

I thought of Celebs and Their Drama, but it looked weird. Just Celebs, looks extra weird and makes me wonder am I just spelling celebs wrong. So hence the name No Name!

Just in case you haven't heard, I am about to play Your Trite Highness for a couple of sentences and give you my spill on baby Blue and Whitney Houston.

So Beyonce and Jay-Z had a cute little baby girl named Blue Ivy Carter.
 There is much speculation of where Bey pulled this baby from. I honestly don't care where they got the baby from... I don't care if she pulled it out of her butt, out of her vagina, or out of somebody else's. Either way I don't care, and it doesn't change the fact that the baby is here and the whole entire world talked about her for what seems like forever, and we were all forced to celebrate with Bey and Jay.

Everywhere you turned there was talk about baby Blue...she was 2 minutes old and was all over the news, radio, and Facebook. I even heard about the baby, and I don't watch the news, listen to the radio, or have an active Facebook. Thank God I don't have Twitter or I probably would have thrown up hearing about baby Blue again. So my take on that is congrats to the parents...you have a baby! Doesn't seem like much fun to me and more like a chore for the rest of your lives...but congrats! OKAY! Now the only reason why I mentioned Blue, was because she was they talk of the town, but quickly faded out when Whitney Houston died. I may seem like the worst person in the world in a few, but I was so relieved that the world had something else to talk about besides Blue!

It's sad that Whitney died but my take on that is...it was bound to happen. (Now do I sound like the GRINCH) Okay pick up your bottom jaws and face the fact, that we all have to leave this world someday. Whether its by good old fashioned death or the rapture. Either way...we are leaving. Honestly I have no clue why people were so freaking shocked she died so soon. SHE SMOKED CRACK! That is clearly like playing with fire to me.

Okay besides the point that Whitney died, I will admit that she had a GREAT voice. I remember trying to imitate her at family reunions back in the day. Everybody loved Whitney!!!!
 Here goes the flip side of that....
Your talent means absolutely nothing if it is not being used for the Lord. Point blank period. Even though Whitney sung for the Lord in her younger days, she pushed aside Christ (I say that loosely, because I don't determine where a person's heart is) and sung for the world. That is exactly what consumed her! She like many other celebrities fall victim to the devil's traps, succumb to the temptation of pride, and eventually get eaten and spit out by this world [that we all love sooo very much]! It's sad that it happens this way, and that Whitney was a victim.

I didn't get to see the 15 hour funeral, nor did I want to, but heard it was nice (also used loosely).

I am not here being harsh to Whitney or baby Blue, I am just taking a stand about something I feel passionately about. The thing is, is that celebs aren't the only people that devil uses his washed up old dirty tricks on. He uses them on everyday people, and especially "Christians" (always used loosely on this blog). We need to realize that when the Lord blesses us with something, it's for the glorification (is that a word?) of His kingdom. Not for Satan's. What's worse, is that we just don't stop there, we get all Andre the giant with pride, because of all the people filling our heads, and get eaten and vomited by the world, then have the nerve to wonder where God was when the world treated us so badly. God wasn't there and will never be in that situation so quit wondering...but because of His abounding love, mercy, and desire to have a relationship with us, He is always there to pick us up.

No I'm not a mean person bashing Whitney...I once was a fan...I'm just very passionate about the Lord, and TIRED of Christian's living to the world's standards. So if you will, please join me in taking a stand against living like the world.

Writing made me want a cookie, so I gonna take a cookie break and eat ONE!

Until next time,

Zoporia <3

2 comments:

  1. Chocolate chip I hope.
    This is a test: How radical? How eccentric? [This is my first trip here.]
    If you would care to review or peruse Love, Prayer, and Forgiveness: When Basics Become Heresies, I would be glad to send you the pdf.
    http://www.amazon.com/Love-Prayer-Forgiveness-Michael-Snow/dp/159467664X/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpi_3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im new to this and couldn't find the comment but haha it was a warm chocolate chip cookie with chocolate candies! Im glad you stumbled upon my blog. Im 100 percent radical on a lot of worldly views and my personality is eccentric. Those are 2 of the words people use to describe me all the time. I would be glad to post a review. It'll take no time

    ReplyDelete