Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
The name Radically Eccentric says it all! Google radically then eccentric and you will get it!! I am just a young college grad seeking the Lord with all I have.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

CHRIST-CENTERED

Recently, I've been trying to finish reading Life, In Spite of Me by Kristen Jane Anderson with Tricia Goyer so that I could do a review on it, since it's nice enough of WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing to give me the book for free. The entire time I was reading the book, I was almost in a panic because I didn't know what my review was going to be about since I couldn't really relate.

Nevertheless, it was still a page turner from page one. Kristen talks about how she attempted suicide, but was saved by the grace of God, for the greater purpose He had over her life.

It wasn't until I got to the end of the book, and two simple words, cut like a knife and had me balling my eyes out like a baby. CHRIST-CENTERED. It's a life that we (as in myself included) aren't about.

We let the ME MONSTER, and the cares and standards of this world get in, and control at least half of our thoughts during the day. If we were truly Christ-centered, we would be living on FIRE, and living in the will God has over our lives. If you are a proclaimed "Christian", lets be Christ-centered, and become the walking and talking Bible that may be the only Bible some will ever see in their lives.

And if you are looking for a way to start, Life, In Spite of Me is a good reference!

Until next time,

Zoporia <3

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your thoughts and the honest review. Have a great week! :O)

    ReplyDelete