Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
The name Radically Eccentric says it all! Google radically then eccentric and you will get it!! I am just a young college grad seeking the Lord with all I have.

Monday, December 3, 2012

Really Bad Girls of the Bible

Beginning with page 1 of this book, I was hooked!!!! I have read many Bible stories, but a lot of the individual stories in this book, I had never heard off! Even though I can't tell fortunes or have never consulted the dead, I was able to relate to many of the Bad Girls in this book. I loved it so much, I passed it around the women in my family. Great read, and additional Bible Studies!!!! Be sure to check out Waterbrook Multnomah Blogging for Books!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like another winning book! Hope you have a good week and if you want, I have 5 giveaways going on at my site right now if you want to pop on over. Love making new bloggy friends!!!

    Diane :O)
    www.dianeestrella.com

    ReplyDelete