Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
The name Radically Eccentric says it all! Google radically then eccentric and you will get it!! I am just a young college grad seeking the Lord with all I have.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Cup of Joe

If I were meeting you for breakfast this morning, I'd say lets go some where gooood, because I have a lot to tell you and plus I deserve it for working my butt off in the gym all week and frying my brain by constantly studying for state boards that are coming up VERY VERY soon.

You would then ask me the date and I would say, I'm sorry but the only person that knows my testing date is my mom. Then afterwards I would say don't take it personal, I just don't need all of the added stress and questions. To change the topic before a pity party started, I would ask you about your week. :)

As we finished talking about your week, I would chime in and say, "This week has surely went by fast!" I would then say it should have taken longer because of the extra day in the month that I just found out was called Leap Year after I asked my mom what was all this Leap Year buzz about! You would then laugh and poke fun at me, and I would laugh right along with you since having blond moments is nothing new to me. After we finished laughing I would say, "Hey you can't expect me to remember a day that only comes around every four years, especially when my birthday is not even in February :)!"

I would then tell you not to get into wrecks, because they are just horrible and a pain in the butt, and the people that you have to deal with are even worse. You would then ask what made me say all of that, and I would tell you I got into my first "WRECK" ever this week, and it was the worst ever. After all of your are you okays, I would say, "Heck yeah, as soon as I got hit I said, "Here we go again...stuff happens...and devil you can give up already because I am about to THANK THE LORD for my life"" As that conversation ended, and before all the CHAOS started, I said, "Oh My Goodness, THANK YOU LORD FOR KEEPING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!" I would then say even though this has all been a big MESS, you can join me in thanking the Lord, and no need for the pity because the Lord has it all under control!

I would then tell you about all the complaints I read last night about gas prices going up. After that I would say, "Gas prices have been going up since the use for gas was invented, so I have no idea what the big fuss is about. I have no clue why people are blaming it on the government that has long been corrupt, the media (aka NEWS) that feeds them lies, other nations, speculators, and whoever/ whatever else. People need to get their heads out the gutter (aka WORLD) and wake up. If they feel something needs to change, then be the change, be proactive and not reactive, and if they can't do that, then quit complaining about stuff out of their control, and stock up their treasures in Heaven while they let God take control."

After that big mouthful, I would be out of breath, and fired up, so I would end my Cup of Joe talk on a sweet note, by showing you a pic of what I came home to:

My covers turned down like at a hotel when nobody was home but my dog Chester! I would then tell you, "No, he's not that smart to turn them down for me. He's just like a big kid and wanted to lay on my pillow and cover up while I was out."

And if you asked how did I get through this week, I would say, "God. 1 Peter 5:7, Psalms 56:6, Philippians 4:13, and Matthew 6:19-20."

Until next time,

Zoporia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment