Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
The name Radically Eccentric says it all! Google radically then eccentric and you will get it!! I am just a young college grad seeking the Lord with all I have.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Whiners! Don't You Love Them!

Keeping this post short and simple!

Title: Philippians 2:14 it!!!!!!!!!


People quit complaining. There is nothing worse than somebody that complains all the time and wants the answers and for you to fix their problem just so they can talk about the advice you just offered and then complain some more.

It's in our nature to complain. I get that, but stop complaining about the same things all the time and not willing to change anything about your situation. There is no way possible to get different results doing the same thing. POINT BLANK PERIOD.  Also, just in case you didn't know, it doesn't fix your problems or make you feel any better.

Since I am so nice, I am not just going to say Philippians 2:14 it, I am going to give you some advice on how to fix your problems. I am not going to ask you to reinvent the wheel. That's too much! I just want you to get some fix a flat, super glue, wood glue, whatever it is you need depending on the type of wheel yoy have. If you are still complaining about something that happened YEARS ago, you still riding around on the old wooden wheels, and might want to use wood glue. If your problem is fresh, but you still complaining about it, go ahead and get some fix a flat!

All you have to do is acknowledge you have a problem, and that it is something that you can't fix on your own. Seek help. Godly help. God help. Just HELP. In the mean time. Stop talking about all the negative stuff and speak something positive into your life. Just believe and have faith that your situation will get better, and if you can't find anything positive to say, then say that. Once you get help and start speaking positive things into your life, be willing to change. Last advice I'm going to give so that I can keep this short, is to stop being reactive and be proactive! Act before the negative stuff happens.

Remember to do everything without complaining or arguing!

Enjoy:

 Until next time,

Zoporia <3

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and linking this up! Great thoughts! I think we all need to hear this. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this post! All the advice we need for a good life is right there in scripture, isn't it? I really need to apply it more often!! (Every time I hear this verse, I think of the Hide em in Your Heart video my kids had when they were little, and I sing the little song that went along with in my head!) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog via the blog hop yesterday. I am following back. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My apologies for applying late! Bad internet all week!
    -_- Thanks for following back and liking my blog! I really appreciate it!!! I'm new to the blogging world and didnt expect anybody but my mom to read my blog! lol

    ReplyDelete